Sunday, October 15, 2006

Prayer Answered... and then.. ada bonus lagik!!

wah~~ Can you all believe it??.. Been praying and have sleepless night on the bus to Gunung Irau back in early Oct.. I told God.. "God, can you help me to settle my housemate issue before i go to Nepal?.. My Mind keep wandering around.. worrying.... "

And then...... 2nd days.. Many called to come and take a look at my house..
But, none of them replied..

And then... someone called. "Hey, Is ur house's room still available?".. "ohh.. ya..." ".. I want to move in.." "huh?? wat? U don't even see the room yet???!!".. "i already got rough idea.. i confirm want to move in.."..

Walamak~~..

So anticipating his arrival yesterday.... He decided to move in........ And Mayang and i help him out..

Wah~ So now... I got a new housemate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yessss!!!

And... errr.... ahem.......... The bonus part is..... He is pretty handsome! :D kekeekkekekeke~~~

Praise God..... yahoooooooooooo...........

PS: prayer request.. tolong ku pray for my housemate relationship.. help us to build up strong relationship and support to one another.. :) Hope things will be running fine for him to adjust into our house too. :)

No comments: