Thursday, September 06, 2007

Performance Performance

Had "arguments" going on within our group meeting with small boss just now.


Arghh!~



I just hope things will turn out to be alright.........haizzzzzzz~~~~

but seeing and talking to big boss....hahaa, at least, i felt better :D Yeah~~
Lucky still got like 1 person. :D



Just dunno how to describe things.. :(
Complaint to my bro just now... haizzz..and My sister said, y lar u don sit down and keep quiet, let him say lor, since he is the boss.........haizzzzzzzz.. "why lar hor??"...

dunno le............... Perhaps, again, i am not good at pretending to be alright when things are not right. :(

Too honest once again............ A virtue? Sure?......

1 comment:

lkemy said...

i will choose to tell the truth( the truth here means true in my feeling la..) rather than pretending. when come to the condition that i am pretending, the person to me is hopeless. Means i give up to have any communication with him/her.
tell you, i am pretending infront my malaysia boss. too bad.