Friday, March 07, 2008

After the storms..

Wed were a turning point..
jog 3km in 15mins to cool down.
Went to prayer meet.

I was reminded.. "when the music fades..all is slipped away..."
reminded myself to let go and let God.

Things began to change.
:)

Nice discussion.
Had a nice dinner last nite.
Nice movie.
Nice present.
New findings for the sri lanka issue.
Nice movie to watch in Sri Lanka from CL.
Nice catch up with coursemates.

We are almost there in this issue. ;) Must continue to pray hard.
Safety, Customer satisfaction, issue rootcause, great team work.
I am flying with super senior managers.... 5 big shots+ tay + i. Missing SK..

I should be thankful for all nice things & people........ Amen~

1 comment:

tango said...

I will give you all my moral support.

God bless you.

Be safe!