Friday, November 07, 2008

RM300 Habib Jewel Voucher

So i got this RM300 Habib Jewel from my best dress award.
And i went to check out this afternoon lunch time...with that entau CGL.

An earing, not bad--> RM900!!!..................
discount 50%... RM450. WOW, still........... 1 side= RM225??!!!!...

I just wonder, if i dive dive... then 1 side of my earing drop......... WOW, then i lost RM225..............
WOW......

I wonder how should i really use this voucher?

give me RM300 sunshine voucher also better ma.. haaha...
entau CGL scold me.."u lar.. this present suppose to be for those girly type of girl who will .'.wahhhhh'...when they see all these sparkling stuffs... but u won..."
hahaa.. quite true.. :P

4 comments:

meiyi said...

buy a pendant if u dont like earrings.

congrats for your best dress award.

i saw your palapes-look-alike uniform in your facebook.

lkemy said...

i strongly agree with you...Sunshine voucher do better... :P

JamesG378 said...

Haiz, at least u get RM300 oni, I win RM1000 n i donno how to use it and i wan to sell it nw. Anyone who interested? Can email me at jy_khaw@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi


This is the big one. Finding http://www.BuySellDirect.net is going to change the way I do business, selling FREE in an advance ebay like will never be the same again.


Their service is rock solid and FREE. http://www.BuySellDirect.net is the one I need