Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Year End

oo, year end is coming...
it seems that i achieved my marathon goal!! yeahhhh.. made it within 5:56:02.... yeah, got myself a gold medal.. (ya..everybody who completed the full marathon within 6 hours get a gold medal)

yippeee!!!.. i still remember the butterfly stomach for days pre-marathon..
the fear of cannot complete the race...
the many unknown...

yay!!! i did it!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy that i got Russ's reply too.. hahahaa.. yay!! i did it..!! yeah.. He said that no many people in the world can claimt that statement.. so i should not upset about my time and be glad!! yay!!!

Now, another goal to achieve.. that is to get myself for medical check up!!!....
Kinda scary though to do some women's test..... zzzz !!!... But, 29years old is coming... why not??
come on.. face the fear......!!!
that's what i need to tell myself... face the fear...come on...

Hopefully my report is ok................

1 comment:

ruiqing said...

Yes....brave enuf to run full marathon n scared to go for medical check up????My dear sister, go go go!!