Friday, May 25, 2012

5days

5 more days i will be going back to PG.

actually i thought of going to singapore and relax......... but i think it might be a way for me to run away from some bad feeling.
so i have to face it...go back to Penang first then decide my next path.

my stupid wisdom tooth is still not 100% recovered.. damn it.
kinda scared to cabut them all over again but i think i just have to face it!

Right now i am in Kuching... just now went to see pullman hotel and it was quite nice.
but i still prefer SPG hotel... may be due to the prestige and also the points..and the benefits.
:D

i think i will miss all the good old time in KL.. all my flying time and also my endless nights in hotels, mountains, etc.

arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
很象要分手一样的感觉!!!!
不舍得。
但,也不想再继续。。。
有很伤心。。。
haiz!!!!

No comments: