Thursday, June 14, 2012

last day

oh finally, today is my last day at work with M...
i thank god for all the things and those appreciation show by some ppl i least expected.
i really thanks to my project team people especially the bosses for showing me their sincerity and appreciation... they really touched my heart...
But also, i think someitmes expectation does create disappointment.
well, look at the bright side..............~~ hehehee...

lately i have been also pondering over something.
i think time really will cause a feeling to fade and...
action really will leave some impact in ppl's heart.
mmmm...

anyway, my last day finally and hope i will embark in my new career and new life smoothly.
Way to go!!!

PS: i met the CFA teacher at the airport the other day...... hahaa, sometmes i thought, is this mean that i need to go for the class starting 1st july??? mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: