Saturday, November 11, 2006

First Decision

Friday midnight.. I received an sms from someone.......

I think i am quite cleared.....

Yesterday, i wept........ And finally i said it out.. "I gotta quit from KJC.."
and i went back and wept once again.........
It's a hard decision.
Finished up the last project yesterday.... I felt so sorry for all my friends....... :~
"You ok?"... obviously i am not! But.. i just kept quiet and finished up my last project together with Andrew and Melvin.. felt so sorryyyy.........

saturday night in church, with a close friend of mine.... my emotion was rampant....

Some how, it really felt as if i have nothing left here anymore...
it just felt as if no strength anymore....
i wept secretly........... :~

Once again, i told myself..... I gotta persevere............... I got a purpose on earth...... a mission to fullfill......

No comments: