Thursday, November 16, 2006

oh no!

Woke up this morning and prayed..

Habakuk 2:1-2 I will climb my watchtower and wait to see what the Lord will tell me to say and what answer He will give to my complaint. The Lord gave me this answer:"Write down clearly on tablets what I reveal to you, so that it can be read at a glance."

Read through the chapter of Numbers.... :) About Moses leading the people to the promised land but they refused to go. They are almost there....
Realized something.

Do not lost hope in God, because He has guided you so far. He will not leave you now though you are almost reaching your goals. yeah.. :D Almost almost there......

Ya.. Almost.. Don't lose hope. :)

Memorise this:
Luke 12:48
From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

:)
One of my close friend is leaving Penang......... :~ A day of remembrance.

No comments: