Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Dec 20, 2006

Yesterday was Motorola TEchnical Symposium..
Kinda special for me this year.. as i was one of the Emcee for EE Track! hahahahaa~~~
Surprised a lot of my friends... as i kept this as low profile all the while.. hahahaha~~

Managed to go around snap photos with entau one.. as my usual hobbies.. :D hahahaa~~

1.) Ahem... 1st photo is with my partner... Male Emcee for EE Track.. :P
2.) With Alex.. my colleague in MOL Team..
3.) With geoff.. one of the presenter of ME paper....

4.) With geoff's sister... Andrea.... One of the Emcee!!! :D

5.) With all the mechanical leng chai... kekekee

6.) With all the TOP folks... pretty lerr..

7.) My very good friend... :D

8.) With bernard and alvin...........

9.) With Chen..

10.) WIth Kenneth, the Main MC of the day! leng chai ler.. but too bad lar..taken already... hahaaa



11.) Definitely leng lui!!!....one of the Usher

12.) Lastly.. The Managing Director of Motorola... haahaa.... TT.. always badminton together on Saturday.. A very fit guy!!!!

No comments: