Friday, December 01, 2006

oops.. someone better is coming?

"doo..doo............" my handphone rang.
"hey.. i am moving out now, i found a new job in KL and the new work start in Monday."
stunned...i replied.."mm, ok..... so, you have decided. :)"
"ya... i placed the key somewhere XXX.. "
"ok.. Good luck and take care.."

......
....

Ya, My housemate decided to go. And ya, it's the handsome one. oh no!
Well, perhaps he has gone for good. :)

Just as my heart was not so stable yesterday.. and this problem suddenly arise... Once again, i kept quiet in my CG for a long time. Think my facial expression just expresses my inner feeling most of the time......... aiks...... a weakness or a strength?

Recalled this:
Psalms 126:5-6 Those who sow in tears shall reap with joyful shouting. He who goes to and fro weeping, carrying his bag of seed, shall indeed come again with a shout of joy, bringing his sheaves with him.


Once again...... i need to persevere......... i need to move on......... i need to take action................

Lord, mold my character into someone you want me to be. Help me to know you better each day. Amen!

No comments: