Saturday, April 07, 2007

Ruth

So encouraged by the Book of Ruth. :)

Ruth stayed loyal and loving to her mother in-law, Naomi.
Ruth 1:16 But Ruth replied, "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God."

Also admire Boaz. A man of integrity.

Ruth 3:18 Then Naomi said, "Wait, my daughter, until you find out what happens. For the man will not rest until the matter is settled today."

:) May we continue to remember Him each day.

Ruth story summarizes this. We begin with no hope and are rebellious aliens with no part in the kingdom of God. Then as we risk everything by putting our faith in Christ, God saves us, forgive us, rebuilds our lives, and gives us blessings that will last through eternity. Boaz's redeeming of Ruth is a picture of Christ redeeming us.

Today is Easter!! :D The day He has overcome death and risen! :D Yeahhhhhhhh~~~~

No comments: