Sunday, April 22, 2007

Shopping Weekend!

Spend a lot last weekend!
Fixed my air cond- got the air filter, the fan motor and fill the gas-- RM290
Fixed my hair- hahaha.. Yeah..Fixed.. :P RM205 -expensive!
Fixed my attire--hahaa, bought some attire= RM232....
ewa ewa..
Then, last saturday was a memorable day.

Our Navy Senior, So and Leow, married! :D
Manage to meet up with Navy seniors, intake 5. :D
Also met up with Wei Ling, yeah~ The feeling of meeting up with navy is just cool :) Perhaps get too used to them.. haahhahaa.........


Wei Ling, Pn So, Tuan Leow, me(with new hair) + KE.. My ka chuak friend.. :P



My coursemate= she is prenant 7 months!!!!!

Navy girls.. memang macam itu one la.......wahahahahhahaha!!!


haha Intake 5, Intake 7, Intake 8............. Intake 6 missing!!!!!!!!!!!!











3 comments:

ChinAki said...

I like your new hair style, look very smart...hehee

IM Richard Tang said...

wah, you so sexy wan ......
only remember seeing you wear like a rubbish collecter when climbing Tahan :-P

navy1048 said...

wasay.. so fast u jumpa my blog's address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apa rubbish collector! it's liverpool ok!