Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Loneliness

Just as today, my whole day mood not so good....
but i just try to tahan tahan.......

After that, talked to my favourite challenger.. hahahahaa~~ Nice lar talking to him..... dunno Y..~He reminded me that i need to be aware of the words i used in my conversation, also depending on the situation i am in. Suddenly, i am being brought to realize this blind spot of mine. mmm.. :)

Then, following by perspective changed towards another person.

and then.... soon, i talked to some of my friends.

Seems like one of a female friend shared to me, she felt lonely sometimes. She feel that she just wish to have a happy family and good husband, she does not want to excel so much in career... mmm.......

Another friend talked to me .. He felt lonely too. He said he wish he can be like me. (what? be like me?). He said i know myself well, my strengths, my weaknesses. mmm...... sometimes, when you are down, having someone to lift you up.......... the feeling is just so awesome. :)

Sometimes, i also feel lonely i guess. But often, i treasure the moment to be alone. May be sometimes, i feel that there is not much time i can be alone. I am always on the go.
i suddenly feel that, i get out from relationship, in a way, it is a good thing.

I always felt that, getting out from relationship, helped me to discover my trueself.
Getting out from relationship, helped me to have more time on my own, studying, improving, discovering my passions, serving in different ministries, go out and mix with many friends, spend more time with more friends...

It's just so good when i get to discover myself again.
:D

Starting to think of the kind of man i would love?
-Man of Integrity
-Man of Quiet Confidence
-Man of Patient
-Man that always persevere and continue to seek improvement in himself
:) I treasure those good points. :)
Amen~ kekekekeke~~~

No comments: