Monday, August 06, 2007

So niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The day started as quite err..tired?
been stressed out over the weekend... working hard to help some friends...
then tried my best to company my friend..have a great catch up with her!! :D
Learned quite a lot through the conversation with her too......

and ahem, due to the not enough SLEEP.... and many sense of rejection i get today....... i just being a bit emotional....... :(

It's great to have her around..
She comforted me well each time...
whenever i talked to her..she just listened and she can relates to me.
She work things out of quietness.
I just admire that, my moon sister.:)
I just so much appreciate her presence whenever i am so down and disappointed with people around me..... she cheered me up just because of her gentleness and quietness.

And it's great to have him around too.
He brought me out for a nice japanese dinner.
He spent time listen to me.
He suggested different ways to me, cause we are really alike!
He told me many of different stories to me..
He really can relates to me.
And i love the song he played in his car... and he asked.."you like this song?"
"here you go, take the CD.."
WOW~~

Felt blessed today... :D
And it's just felt so great having people lifting you up each time.....
ya, honesty is beauty........ and i do not need to change, because that is not me anymore...
i just need to learn to repair my weaknesses......
my failure to listen with patience..
my failure to speak tactfully......

realize the potential in others..
Seek the goodness......

:) TQ LORD FOR THE WONDERFUL DAY:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jia You! =)