Saturday, February 19, 2011

Study Loan

hehhee...
Since 1998.. i was on study loan...for my study.
Completed my study in 2001...and start paying back RM21,389.00 since July 2001...

0% interest..(thanks for our JPA..!)
til today.. Finally!!!!

I am only RM87 away from completed my study loan! Hurray!!! Amen Amen!!!

So 1 more loan with my name which i am stuck in.... and my dad's loan (wow, so hero.. zzz)...
come on... faster clear them..then HURRAY!!! I need to figure out how to clear them fast.
Been reviewing my salary lately..found out that i am wayyy too low due to i am too loyal to my current company... hahhaa, all my friends been jumping company and salary keep increasing.... another friend keep traveling overseas and we rate her 1st among us.. richest. kekee

3oyears old n going to be 31years old end of the year... and i find out that i am STUCKED with $$$$$$......... PRAY PRAY that rabbit year bring me good luck... Pray my wedding ONG ONG me...and of course...pray that God help me settle my issue.. kekekee...

3 of my colleagues resigned.
who's next? another one asked me.. hahahaa...

mm, i wonder.


Pre-CNY wisdom toothache---> right face swollen for 3 days


Post-CNY, wisdom teeth removal.. RM400 for bottom, RM200 for top, RM110 for xray + medicine pre-surgery


A brilliant smile from me....
n 1XRAY + 2 teeth for remembrance!

No comments: