Thursday, April 07, 2011

Self Interview continue...2

" Ok.. Ahem.. Hi Ms Chong.............. So today we will continue our interview as there are popular demand...for us to ask you some questions.."

me: " ok ok..."

" Ms Chong... So you have some expectation for your future husband... mmm, So.. What kind of Wife do you see yourself to be?"

me: " huh? Wife...?? I have not even ready to be a wife! .. hahaa... mm ok.....let me think..........
To me.. A Wife... I need to ..
Take care of my family...
Take care of my household Domestic matters.. such as.. basic cooking..Cleaning up... do some tiny deco for the house..to make my house a HOME.. :D...
To create a healthy environment for the house... so that everyone can freely share things in the house.. enjoy the bonding...
I think most important is to make a house like a HOME... where everybody likes to be... "

" mmm.. great... so.. What about how do you see yourself as a mother?"

me:" mm, well as a mother.. i always think i want to train my children to be independent. I would like them to explore life... guide them at the beginning of their young age.. and let them discover their true potential........ Of course i would like my children to excel in tennis, or swimming..or any other sports.. But it's totally up to them.
As a mother, i think children's bringing up is important. I would like to train them in such a way that... They UNDERSTAND why do they want to make certain decision.. and why do they say NO to certain things.
I also think family bonding is important......... Create a loving atmosphere.... the work together..spending quality time together... and helping each other...
I also feel that as a mother, as my child grow into teenager... i need to respect their space and seek to understand them... mmm..."

" mm, TQ ms chong... you seems to be tired as well today........"

me:" oh yes i am. I am especially phobia thinking about my wedding next saturday.......and the night after my wedding........ and all those relatives "entertainment".. i am also start planning for my honeymoon now.............. "

" Ms chong... We wish that you have a blessed marriage............ and of course.......Be a great wife and mother!!! "

:)

No comments: