Friday, September 02, 2011

My Raya Holiday..

oh boy, every good thing need to come to an end, needn't it?

These were my plans for RAYA before i enter RAYA:
1.) To REST and SLEEP until i grow mushroom
2.) To rejuvenate myself, spend time with myself
3.) Clean up the house
4.) Plan and build cabinets for house
5.) Review my sales progress and make plans
6.) Plant some ladies finger, flowers

Ok, so 2 more days to end this RAYA holidays.... Let's see....
1.) To REST and SLEEP until i grow mushroom---> Oh yeah!!! so NICEEEEeeeee
2.) To rejuvenate myself, spend time with myself--> Yeah!!!
3.) Clean up the house--> Just did the downstair..yet to clean up upstair!!
4.) Plan and build cabinets for house---> errr... haiz!! i guess our concepts are really beh ngam!
5.) Review my sales progress and make plans---> know my current position... need to plan next to.
6.) Plant some ladies finger, flowers--> Yeah! n i planted basils too.....now waiting for them to germinate!!!

mmmmmmmmmmm......... so 2 more days for me to clean up items i did not do........ n that is.........to clean my upstair!!

:D --> trying hard to smile..........
because, holiday is really NICE!!!!
n i hate it when my holiday finishes!! grrrr

No comments: