Sunday, September 04, 2011

New mind.

Finished reading this book. Quite interesting I would say as he described the all new conceptual age we r moving into from information afe.... The 3 questions.... The pleasant life vs good life... Just to name a few. I guess the whole concept of the book is once basic needs, material need are achieved.. Next thing human long for would be the spiritual satisfaction. The hole in everyone of us needed desperately to be filled...

Quote this fr the book... The ideal life is not a fear fueled pursuit of cheese(i guess the cheese as in the who moved my cheese book). It's more like walking a labyrinth, where the purpose is the journey itself.

Now... Go google.. Labyrinth.


N.. I attached few nice quotes I read. Enjoy.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: