Friday, June 30, 2006

Chocalate..

Just wallop the whole package of chocalate biscuit i bought from Tesco... Feeling better? nah.....................

A day before, been swimming in the pool releasing all the pressure.. pressure of waiting... gosh........ Where my energy comes from?? I wonder.

Life of anticipating is hard.......... It causes you to be impatient, to be full of rage sometimes.... In the midst of struggling.. changing... So long that the procastination going on..... i am wailing...

How long will this trauma go?...

Zzzzzz..................

1 comment:

someonecares said...

Be rest assured you are not the only feeling like this, my dear sister...

I found this and would like to share with you as well...

http://www.gracegems.org/SERMONS2/wait_on_the_lord.htm

"Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." - Psalm 25:5