Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Things are getting nutssss..........

Draft out my Penang Bridge Run Training Plan 1/2 hour ago...Thou i might not be joining due to my HK trip.. It's better to always prepare right... :D

Mon-dancing
Tue-jogging 10laps
wed-jogging 15 laps
thurs-jogging 15 laps
fri-bible study
sat-swimming/activity
sun-swimming/morning jog 10laps

Think i am getting a bit hyper ady.... but here's another crazy plan come out from my brain..... weight about 3 pounds... my cerebrum, cerebellum and medulla... with the cerebrospinal fluid surrounds them.... i wonder where this idea comes from ah?.... which part i mean... the tiny part.. mmm.. neuron mana satu..

ehem.. OK OK..back...

The crazy plan sounds like this.. Ladies and gentlemen...
Pack a bottle of water, some breads and money.. Let's WALK(ya..WALK) to Jetty there(Near the BOMBA) to have Mee Daging......... Yeah!!... and then i guess, we will just take bus number.. 3-2 back.. :D

Anybody IN??

2 comments:

ChinAki said...

me go! Wait for me..do it after 10th July..remember :P

navy1048 said...

haha.. u enjoy kat Sri Lanka masa tu wor.......... Then mau me..sitting lonely at home wait for u meh... :P... ehem ehem...