Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Seeking Approval from others?

mm.. Something stir my heart now.. Many times, i have been wondering, we always tend to seek for attention, seeking for endless approvals from others.. many times, we are trying to justify that we are the right one.. we are always right.. especially when someone speak something bad about us.. we become defensive and trying to protect ourselves... by expressing, by explaining, by complaining, by self justification.... many ways....

Many times, i have that mistake too.. I sometimes, like to judge and find justification in myself..me.. myself.. me.. and I... hahaa... amboiii.........

Yesterday Reading was about..
2 Corinthians 9:11 You Will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.

The bible says that when we obey God's word, His blessings will not only come upon us, but will overtake us..(deut 28:2).. God blessses us with abundants blessings so that we can be a blessing to others... And it is only in God that we are whole... We do not need other's approval to be complete, we are made complete in Christ. :) Wonderful blessing... I always prayed that i ll always remembered i am made complete in Christ alone...... :) ya..confession time.... sometimes, teruk jugak itu attitude..mm... but, one thing i know, God is always with me, to guide me in everything i do...... :)

Today Reading is about:
2 Corinthians 12:9 My Grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.

We sometimes feel very sad or weak..as if a "thorn in the flesh" appear in our life...ya.. i do have this "thorn in the flesh" til now due to my past broken relationship.... mm... It always remind me, how God has guided me through all these trials... How he has blessed me all the while, How has he thought me to grow..protects over me and comfort me in my down time......... many times, i prayed for it to go away and today, i realized.. Sometimes God will not remove "thorn in the flesh" away from our life until His purpose has been accomplish in our life and we have learn the lesson from there.. :) Yeah.. God is always teaching us patiently and with Grace...... How Merciful He is.. :) I am glad that i have Him in my life... :)

Yeah.. Finally...
John 10:10.. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Yeah.. Enemy ultimate purpose is always to draw us away from God.. strikes us with many self pitiness, self destruction, many many negative things.......... But Jesus has come, so that we may have life..and have it more ABUNDANTLY!!!!!!!!........

WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLLLL..............YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe!!!!!!!!!!!

Be Blessed...everybody.......... For you are WONDERFUL in HIS EYES! :D

No comments: