Sunday, November 11, 2007

This man has almost 95%

Friend shared this article with me.
http://planet.time.net.my/TechnologyPark/laichinlun/purdy.htm

And i shared to a few men. Some give opinion, some deny, some even said, it must be written by women!

And today, i catch up with an old great buddy of mine.
Wow! Just from the right of the beginning, his picking up, his arrangement, the conversation, his planning, etc.......... Never had i felt so SECURE with him.

Let's go through the article and his good points, and what is the 5% that he still lack of.

1.) Check out the person
Definitely, this is a mate material. He stayed committed in a relationship and give his best.
Common interests side(cannot comment, because it is up to his partner).
Does he want to get married? --> YES, he is planning and yet to inform his partner.
He is serious about the relationship.

2.) Does this man the pursuer?
Yes, definitely. :)
Even seeing from the way he treated his buddy(me), you will always felt taken care of when you are with him.

3.) He desire to move into his partner heart?
YES. He shared to me that, sometimes, in the beginning of relationship, it might took a little while to work on the compatibilities, and it take sometime to give more and more to the relationship. But, commitment counts.

4.) Does this man have a vision for his life?
definitely YES. He is bright and smart. He is a man with destiny and purpose.
He is certain of his direction and you will definitely not feel miserable with him.
He is not intimidated by the vision of his partner but He will strive to be the best ally, cheerleader and assistant because He wants them both to make it.!
:)

Wow!

2 very important statements which i felt it's very TRUE.
a.) If the man you meet makes you feel that you need to completely reinvent yourself, something is wrong
-> for sure, i do not feel that way whenever i was with him last time, and furthermore, he makes me a better person.

b.) The man should cover, protect and provide not only materially for a woman, but emotionally and spiritually as well. You should be richer in mind, body and spirit for your union with the man of your dreams. The man in your life should make rich deposits into your heart and spirit, not withdrawals.
--> He protect me, take care of me and sacrifice his fun with friends just to accompany me when i was sick, He provides for me, materially, listens to me and bring up my emotion. With him, i am richer in mind, body. He is making rich deposits in my life. :)

I truly thankful for having such a wonderful buddy in my life.

And i hope that one day, He will be spiritually strong as well. :) That's the 5%.

1 comment:

meiyi said...

such good guy usually have a life partner already..