Thursday, November 01, 2007

Wahhhh

wahh... received this from one of my dear...

She is my sun sister, also known as eagle dearie, that I’m aware of now, perhaps have other few more names which I’m unaware of and I’m sure she lives up to every of her names. By just names, you know that she is powerful, energetic, spirited, bright, sharp, and full of dignity, born to be a leader and etc, etc, etc, a great number of significant characteristics can be found in her. Although she could be quite blunt sometimes but that is just being honest, a person who speaks her mind, no pretend ness, isn’t that just making you want to appreciate her more for being so genuine?When I’m riding on bumpy roads, facing the bottlenecks and tribulations in life, she has been there and she is there to see me through. If not of her, I wouldn’t be able to make it. If I have not told her how important she is in my life, I wish I could tell her someday. Father Lord, I wish I have 50% of her courage, 70% of her determination and 90% of her strength; to go to her to tell her that world is still worth living in it’s because of her.

so happy~~ wahhh....... sounds as if i so..wahh..

i am DEEPLY LOVED! :D muakssssssssss...!

No comments: