Tuesday, July 22, 2008

some thoughts

Stayed up and chat with a friend last night before CG.. were discussing about, satisfaction in life.. achievement thus far, achievement in future.. viewing the success of others etc..

It caught me into thinking.

Then in the CG, the question " what is the past thing that God did in your life to make you know that you can trust him for your future?"

i sounded as there is none, perhaps i was really tired.
However, i knew deep in my heart that there are many....

From the early stage even before i accepted him...
He open door for me to come back to penang.
Even in the midst of job selection when i do not know how to decide, i prayed to get only 1 door open and He answered me.
Lead me to EPCC..
Lead me to take the step of faith in church camp and get baptised back in Aug 2004.
Lead me through my break up... sending many people to support me through..
Lead me to PCC..
Lead me to CYA3..
Lead me to indonesia trip, and even a small request as going up to Mt Bromo, He enabled it.
Lead me to Nepal mission trip, observe what a beautiful nation it is, and just as we ministered to the public through mimes, it just ministered to me as well.
And at the moment i feel tired of going to church and just prayed that someone there to invite me, He answered me.
Lead me in buying the house...
way too many...................

it just seems from little one to big one........ He is always faithful..
And why do i keep feeling upset and discontented?

I need to get myself reallign with Him once again......

Habakkuk 2
4 "See, he is puffed up; his desires are not upright—but the righteous will live by his faith
5 indeed, wine betrays him; he is arrogant and never at rest. Because he is as greedy as the grave and like death is never satisfied, he gathers to himself all the nations and takes captive all the peoples.
6 "Will not all of them taunt him with ridicule and scorn, saying, " 'Woe to him who piles up stolen goods and makes himself wealthy by extortion! How long must this go on?'

1 comment:

Jenn said...

just continue to trust in Him ok.. :)

nothing worst than trying to get things done in our own hand...

muaks... i miss u guys so much..