Friday, July 14, 2006

Oven

Lately.. search search the sites...
http://www.jamieoliver.com/food/

yoo.. a lot of nice food.... Yummy... Wonderful.. Gorgeous!... The heart of getting an Oven for myself is getting stronger.... Desire.. Temptation............ to buy myself an Oven... survey here and there.. Either Microwave/Oven.. mmm........ And start praying... To make a right choice...... God must be busy with me.. Kejap ini, Kejap itu.......

But i must wait first la.. Running low in money lately.... Bizzarre..... Next Friday Flying Off to Hong KOng..(Hopefully)... Then, The Nepal Mission trip.. Need to pay already.. 1.8K dulu... Then my mummy ask me to buy her a printer..... Then.. my desire to get Oven..... Get Oven already sure buy meat la, spices lar, cheese la.. etc etc for baking and masak masak lorrr...... Amboi...........

Seems Oven (though only around Rm200)... wah... Then those stuffs that i need to "Feed" my Oven...... (kononnya feeding Oven..)... Macam expensive jugak.... then somemmore the impact.... Ku nanti jagi gemuk..... wah...... think of all these... It sounds really like have to pend that idea..... Buying Oven is a disaster? hahahhaa......... Itu lor have to pray....... *Winks*....

God.. U think i mau beli Oven?... mmmm...... Pending after Nepal la......... May be that time ada answer from Prayer... yipeeee!!!!!!!!.......

No comments: