Thursday, July 06, 2006

Passion--> Wordless

Beep Beep...... dah lah aku punya heart not stable lately... ku receive sms from him.. ya.. him.. my once beloved.. my ex... stating that he wanted to come to my house returning me the TV set of my housemate. My emotion was rampant... unstable.... and soon.. tears .... I wonder.

Watching the "Shall we dance" and "Mr n Mrs Smith".. awaiting for him.

And "Ding Dong............."...
"hi.."
"oh.."...
"U seems to really really slim down a lot.."
"oh..."..
"i have move out, no place to park here.."
"oh.."..
"you just cry?..."
"oh."
"these are your stuffs.."
"oh."
...........
..........
.........
..............
........
........
..............
"ok.. mmm... i think i'd leave..."
"oh.."
"ok.. i ll see u in church.......".
"oh......"

and...... close the door.......... broke down into tears............ what a trauma!

Lord, bless this man, because we are not in the same path anymore. You take care of him and hold him close to you. :)

Once we were in love, but now, guess God has a better plan for both of us. :)

Be Still... And know that I am God.

No comments: