Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Wonderful-- Part 4

Imagine..

Sunday morning... Everybody ups for morning breakfast.... Bacons with eggs, milks and oranges....... Tidy up, all dressed up...... Departing for Sunday Morning service........ :D

Giggling.... Joyful hearts... :D Worshipping the Lord..... Praising his awesome presence... :D

Wonderful, isn't it?

Philippians 4:4-13
4 Rejoice in the Lord always! Again I will say, Rejoice!

5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.

6 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.

7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honorable, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue, and if there is any praise, think about these things.

9 The things which you learned, received, heard, and saw in me: do these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

10 But I rejoice in the Lord greatly, that now at length you have revived your thought for me; in which you did indeed take thought, but you lacked opportunity.

11 Not that I speak in respect to lack, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content in it.

12 I know how to be humbled, and I know also how to abound. In everything and in all things I have learned the secret both to be filled and to be hungry, both to abound and to be in need.

13 I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

No comments: