Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What?!

Shared with a church member on my hurts with my ex last saturday....... ah.. it's almost 1/2 year and my heart sometimes still strikes down with pain...... Yupe.. i don't want to pretend to be great.. where i am broken inside... confession.... it really hurts...

Aiks... thought he move out...... But then, lately.....aiseh.. Heard he decided to move back again............ aiks aiks.......... I wonder what's going on....

I am afraid.. to even think of being his friend. For those who pat thor before, you know what is it call the emotional attachment... right?... Ah... The spirit is willing, but the body is weak.......... No matter how hard i tried to look forward to the future.... The past sometimes still penetrates through my heart... as if a knife, piercing through my heart................ bleeding........

That's y been praying hard for the HK trip.. Hope to go out and relax a bit.....

James 1:2-4... Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything............

Ya.. Joy.. Pure joy................. I must persevere...........

No comments: