Thursday, September 07, 2006

RM1200 won.....

This morning.... woke up.. macam tak dak tenaga.. done my sit up..30 times only.. wat??!!.... n carry some weights....

dooo.. doo.........it's FLY FM "wake up your brain" section....

Question..
What is the thing that on average, women do it 5 times a month and man do it 5 times a year??.......

many answer goes........ making love.. cutting toe nail, cleaning closet, shopping... etc etc......................

and..............

This morning.. a lovely lady called......... n she said..." CRYING?".....

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!! CRYING??!! So SIMPLE n yet this answer never cross my mind???...........

And i start thinking....... perhaps i am always surrounded by man who cry often............... ahhahahaa......... adui.............. ! May be i should widen up my male friends to more macho type huh??? kekekee.....

:D

1 comment:

Justin said...

*ahem* *push and flex my chest muscles*.. sorry, u mentioned me? :P