Thursday, September 14, 2006

Today i feel..

today.. i feel i am further n further from dating.... desperate?.. i think no..

The more i come to think seriously about "dating" and "marriage"...
The more burdened i felt.. Wah! Wat a heavy responsibility....

http://konkanicatholics.blogspot.com/2006/03/kuwait-roles-of-husband-and-wife-talk.html

This is a great site for knowing each other's roles......

wow.............
It really sounds to me that... though my responsibility is to help him to be someone God intend him to be... and his reponsbility is also helping me to become someone that God intend me to be...
I need to find someone that i can fullfilled my responsibility God assigned to me.....

wow.. Come to think of it........... It seems that...... no one really fits in already........ ~

No comments: