Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Trying hard on my own?

been trying hard on my own on forgetting someone...... ya, someone dearest to me once upon a time...

List down all the reasons y should i forget him? done that.....
but.. err..

Use my brain to think.......analyze.. ? Done that..
But...err.....

Human heart... craving for a longing... ah....

Dunno what to say.. But i really hope i ll recover soon.......
:( Pretty bad..

I wonder, why a child don think so much.? But adult's thinking are complicated?
Perhaps it's due to the many experiecens and hurts that we faced.. accumulating in our memory? that we have learn to be courteous... to beware before pouring out our hearts to anyone??... Hurts create fear... fear creates resistance. resistance stopped openess.... ah!

What is happening?...

Sometimes i really wonder.. Where is the passion that once you shared? The passion that you thought it will never fades....... disappointed....

I gotta focus on big picture...... Trying hard on my own once again?

No comments: