Monday, February 05, 2007

Decision Decision..

It's always the decision part that is hard, isn't it?

When you already decide something, then you just stick with it, but when you are in the midst of deciding something.. it just got u into wilderness, worries, impatient.....


Once again, i am in the cross road... I know the decision i should make. But, i just wish that it's not the wrong decision based on my own analytical and limited mind.


Many things happened.. which i really don't understand...

I asked Him... Why?.. Once again, i asked.. "Why?"...


I have learned that, we need to stop searching for answers.. because a lot of questions in life, there will be no answers for it...

A children died due to desease... Why?

A innocent girl got killed.. Why?

A faithful Pastor died due to cancer...Why?

Parents killed their own childrens.. Why?


I was told to be like Job. God allows the sufferrings... Yet, Job persevere.. persevere.. and finally he broke down... But, where do he gain the strength from? He gain from Him. He asked Him... Job searched the answers through Him.. But yet, he did not find. Human minds are limited. Stop searching for answers... but to find HIM in whatever circumstances. :)


I suffer for an answer................

I am sick of pressing on............

I am tired of even want to make that decision.......


I gotta learn to stop searching for an answer.. don't I?


I will wait on Him for the decision.

I need wisdom.


Abide in His Love and yet......... i look despair........................... I need a revealation.. of How Great His Love is.. How Deep His Love is.... How wide His love is...........~~

2 comments:

ChinAki said...

The pic is very nice ler!! Creative!
But what are you doing there in the middle??:P

navy1048 said...

In Despair ma.................
Kan ku dah cakap.. :P