Tuesday, February 20, 2007

How to face your future?

"We don't know what the future holds, but we do know WHO holds the future"

Common mistake #1 Planning without God..
Common mistake #2 Presuming about tomorrow.
James 4:14&16 "Why you don't even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. As it is, you boast and brag. All such boasting is evil"
Common mistake #3 Putting off doing Good
Proverbs 3:27-28 "Do not withhold good from those who deserve it,
when it is in your power to act. Do not say to your neighbor, `Come back later; I'll give it
tomorrow' -- when you now have it with you."


I admit that i always thought that i have many many tomorrows...
tomorrrow i ll do this.. tomorrow first la.. etc etc...
But sometimes, i am a bit confused.... i did planning and seek God for His direction.. many times, i don't hear answer.. And i kept waiting.. sometimes i just get frus... super frus.. and when the answer come.. i knew.. it is either His Will/ not His Will. Weird.. i just knew sometimes.........
But the waiting part..............argggghhh!!.......

I seek for a direction, be it in work, be it in relationship, be it in ministry, family, direction in life..... All i get is "WAIT"............... :(

WAIT... and how many tomorrows i have?
WAIT... and what do i need to do now?
WAIT... should/should i not give up?
WAIT... where should i labour my time?
WAIT...
WAIT..
WAIT............................

I want to act.... but i find no place to act....... :(
Felt Stuck...

But no matter wat, i trust His Timing is always perfect.
Today, I ll appreciate my life more.
I ll wait on Him.
I ll cry to Him.
And wait.................... patient/without patient.. it doesn't matter..........

Felt like being placed in a "no choice" situation........
But nevermind.... I ll persevere.............. !!.. ~~ I need to.. !

Til the one day............... when He said that it is all done............ :)

1 comment:

ChinAki said...

You have eternity and countless tomorrows before you girl! :)