Friday, December 07, 2007

2007 Summary + 2008 resolutions

Done the review for 2007 during the last CG.

I have previously attached 2007 resolutions on my wall.
Review:
1.) Career:
-Fly--> i had visitted Indonesia + KL a few times in my customer visit. Somehow, the 2 indonesia trips impacted me a lot and gave me a vision. :) (rating: Good)
- Humble--> I am blessed to have a wonderful big boss that always there to advise me in my life. Had a great dinner with him the other day and whatever he said, it's in my heart. :) (rating: Good)
-Career move--> blessed to be able to experience as a group leader for 4 engineers. A bit under pressured at first but i guess i learned something through out the process. (rating: Good)

2.) Church:
-tithing-committed to give a 10% or more tithe. I am glad i did it! :) oops, still have nov and dec to go. (rating: Good)
-ministry- joined 2 ministries. Kitchen- a great one. Crowning glory(Senior citizen)--> this has impacted my life too as i listen to those elderly people conversation. It's great that some relationships been build up too. (rating: Good)
-Mission- been to Vietnam. And this trip somehow bring blessings to me. God has used me for a miracle too, i guess. ;) Praise God. (rating: Good)
-Bible reading plan-committed to follow PCC bible reading plan in 1 year. I guess i skipped some chapters though. But i learned a lot from this, the book of solomon impacted me, as well as Jobs. (rating: Acceptable)
-characters- i am determined to be more christ like. Some of my weaknesses such as impatient, speak harshly, still in the process of improving. I guess this is an on going process. 1 main thing i focus on this year were to multiply my talents. :) (rating: Acceptable)

3.) Physical
-Slim down- determined to slim down. Early of the year i guess i was 53KG. I guess i am maintaining at 50-51KG now. quite ok. (rating: Acceptable)
-Exercise- determined to excersice. Such as jogging(completed marathon in 3 hours.), hike Gunung Tahan, 4D3N, went perhentian to take AOWD. (rating: Good)
-Healthy food- determined to eat more healthy food. But dunno Y currently down with low blood pressure, marked 96/60. (rating: acceptable)

4.) Knowledge:
-financial-did some investment plan with unit trust and saving plan with insurance company. Pick up financial knowledge as well. (rating: Good)
-Books- read some interesting books and learned quite a lot. (Revival rather than surviving, John C Maxwell books, Ants book, etc) (rating: Good)
-control spending: determined to reduce spending on shoppping and buying unneccessary stuffs. Don't really buy a lot but...ee.. Bought a house?! (rating: Acceptable)

5.) Family
-outing-planned to bring parents for one outing overseas. Alamak!! i did not do this!! (rating: Poor)
-Family relationships-somehow, this year, i am glad that my brother is back with us. And my relationship with sister also improved as she is staying with me. but with dad and mum, still yet to improved.(rating:Acceptable)

Overall:
2007 was a year of rebuilding for me. Rebuilding myself spiritually, emotionally and physically. I am glad that my relationship with Him is getting better each day and i hope that Our relationship will continue to grow.

Right now, i am praying for my 2008 resolutions. :)
I am sure He will reveal to me as i persist. Amen!

1 comment:

meiyi said...

i don think i wanna review 2007 as i did badly this year... :(