Thursday, December 20, 2007

Koi?

My tai lou brought me to pet shop & Koi shop yesterday...(i suppose to look for my puffer fish-->refer below ) hehheehehhehe~~

@Koi shop
What is Koi?

Koi (鯉, Koi) or more specifically nishikigoi (錦鯉, nishikigoi) , literally "brocaded carp"), are ornamental domesticated varieties of the common carp Cyprinus carpio.

hahaa.. it's japanese carp fish. Learned some new words yesterday huh?
Sold for RM1k-2k for a huge one~ wow..
He loves this gold one i guess. Cyprinus Carpio. 1 thing i noticed...--> Their mouths are huge!!!! >.<
@the pet shop, 1 thing stunned me, who on earth want to rare a toad??
蟾蜍,别名癞蛤蟆、癞刺.
come to think of it, it's cool too..!! And i should have one in the future.. hahahahha!!

ok, back, my puffer fish!!! :D I used to have one when i was in Johor... and right after i moved up to Penang, it was dead. :( and i cried terribly!!! :( Coz i love the fish so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So adorable!!!
So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: