Monday, June 16, 2008

ENcouragement

i read a comment from somewhere last week..
It also started with the teasing of me with a guy from MGC..

"u sure u want the recipe to cook or not? later u spoilt the recipe lorr.."..he commented after i request the fried pau recipe from a mum...
"ee.. like that discourage me one.. how to marry?".. i said.....

come to think of it...... i think it's quite true.. Outside world is already full of discouragement and critisism.. and what is a family for?

A family is a place for encouragement.. a place where we feel safe to share...
A place for us to recharge once we fall down...
A place for us to support each other..

mm, the thinking of choose the right mate keep crossing my mind lately............

The 7 important qualities to look for...
1.) Commitment to personal growth
2.) Emotional Openess
3.) Integrity
4.) Maturity and Responsible
5.) Healthy self-esteem
6.) Positive attitude toward life
7.) Chemistry

I think besides 1-5 being important, i view no 6 as very important to me personally also.
I don't like people always planting me with..
"nah.. you cannot do it....."
"no no.......don do that.. i don think this suit u.."
"becareful...... this will hurt u.."
etc etc........ I always believe in.."You never Try, You never know"..."Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all."
And i need someone who can encourage me to go through life circumstances and obstacles...Encouorage me to sore to higher level..............

mmm........... i need to pray.

No comments: