Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Fly

Reluctant to attend the course, and someone insists that i go and he paid the full course price for me. I was touched. I knew that i ll learned something through out this course.

And i did.

1 very thing i have learned is about the power of words.
About time never wait for us.
Some people you love, when they are around, you don't appreciate them, they will just be gone suddenly.
I have played the game of 12 people i choose, to be with me on this earth, those that are not chosen, they will be gone forever and i will not see them anymore. I make a careful choice of 12. It was not hard for me.

And we were asked to take out 4 people, picture in our mind that we sincerely say sorry to them because we don;t keep them with us. And we are down with 8.

And again we were asked to take out another 4 people. Again we apologize for letting them go.
And the whole audience start to be really silent and i can hear some started to weep.

Down with 4. And among these 4, we were asked to only keep 2 that really meant a lot to us and we would want to keep them.

I heard the whole class of 32, about 95% were crying include our instructor. And it was a solemn moment.

I asked myself, why do i keep these 2 person with me.
1.) i choose No 1..because i wanted to treat the person good. I felt the person has really sacrifice a lot for me in my life and i would want the person to have a chance to know God and be with me in heaven.
2.) .. I was stunned that i choose this person out of the 12, and i really wanted to know why. I took sometime to think............. This person invests in my life. This person has make me a better person. I learned a lot from this person and i would want to keep this person so that i can continue to improve, appreciate and love this person.

mmm........ It was a really impactful course. I have decided that, i need to live a REAL WONDERFUL and IMPACTFUL life. :) A life with no regrets, A life which i know i have accomplish my mission on earth and leave a legacy behind. A life where i have impact many lives. :)

I thank God for this course. I thank God for the person who have invest me in this course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear, thanks for this sharing...
It strikes me deep down inside my heart...

invite me if you attend such a good course again, ok?

Life with NO regrets...thanks for your sweet reminder...:P