Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sensitivity

The sentence spoken by my cell member last few weeks keep lingering in my mind.

"hahaa.. you don't tell me your weakness is over-sensitive, ok?"

And it made me think.

I remembered once, i was sensitive towards others' needs and i am always ready to help even before they asked.
I remembered i was trained in the navy to observe the surrounding and do what's neccessary.
I remembered i used to sense the changes in others and always provide comfort.

But i guess, through out the years since my past relationship. I have changed.

I have learned not to make assumption but clarify.
I have learned to be direct in telling others what i want instead of being indirect and get frustrated about the result.
I have learned to ignore some of the negative feeling i sense from others.
I have learned that human think more on their own problems rather than worrying on other people problems.

And since 12 june 2008, something is telling me...........
I have become ignorant of others most of the time and chose to be insensitive.
I need to start finding a balance in between.

No comments: