Thursday, June 18, 2009

it's tough...

wow, i just realized it's tough to plan for a good EUROPE trip.

I read in his blog about Paris... http://www.kennysia.com/archives/2008/11/champs-elysees.php
I read about some other places he visited in Europe...Ireland... United Kingdom itself..etc..
WOW~

Due to the fact that all PICTURES with those LANDMARKS are almost the same.. it actually does not thrilled me at all! Surprisingly!...

What do i want actually?

mmmm............... If there's no TIME constraint... If there's no $$$ constraint... If there's no SAFETY constraint........

Here are the list i want to do in Europe:
1.) I want to be able to run a few half marathons there. (yeap, i am not ready for a FULL yet)
2.) I wish to hike and camp in some of the magnificent mountains..
3.) I wish to ski
4.) I wish to taste different types of local cuisines... best is all la.. :P
5.) I wish to visit many many old castles...
6.) I wish to find out some NEW places.. (Eiffel tower is cool..but everyone seem to have a picture with it.. and you can even photoshop it.. err.. )

I think still........back to SQUARE 1.. i still prefer BLUE + GREEN.. Nature!
May be that explained why i was not so excited for my last HONG KONG trip...... while i was contented with a 4d3N Gunung Tahan hike.

mmmm....... I need to decide where to go....... arr...! It's tough!

No comments: