ok let's see what i get from this website..
- Things that people frequently compliment or praise me about: energetic, creative, funny
- Things that people ask me to help with or do for them: move things, calculate something, organize outing
- Things people have told me that I ought to get paid for doing: organize something
- Things I’ve always thought were my “hidden talents”: influencing others
- Things I enjoy most: new thing, sea, nature, fresh water, fresh air, greens
- Things I would still do even if I won the lottery: run a bed n breakfast somewhere at NZ
- Things I have always wanted to do: backpacks in NZ, hike the himalaya, fish the salmon, ...
- Things I do in my spare time: read books, close to nature
- Things that I’ve overcome that others struggle with: facing the fear of rejection, getting organized finacially, ran the 42km
- Things that bother me deeply: lost in life direction
- Things that I know I could do a better way: career choice
- Things I could do to make the world a better place: impact others by my good actions or words
- Things I am inspired to do: keep overcoming obstacles, achieve my goal
- Things that I have done as a job, volunteer, or through general life experience: electronics engineer, system support engineer, customer support, test engineer, life insurance agent, mission trip, conquer the mountains, navy officer, karate black belt
- Things that I have education or training to do: engineering, finance, running
- Things I could do based on whom I know: hiking, backpacking, running a business, organizing an event, set up my company
- Things I could do based on equipment, facilities, property, or other possessions I own: cycling, running, picking people with my car, errr......