Friday, April 30, 2010

mmmmm

mmmmm, i just noticed......... if could not fail, i would like to marry.
So am i having the FEAR OF FAILURE for marriage........... due to so many broken marriages around me?
mmm, this is something that strikes me.
I am not sure if my parents are having the marriage i would like to be in.. i guess i don't want. May be that's the root cause.

Well, i dunno.


What would you do if could not fail?

- to jump off from the plane and feel the rush of air
- set up my million dollar financial planning agency
- run chains of bed and breakfast hostel all over the world, provide connections to Christ
- get Married and have 3 sons, 1 daughter.
-Have my children to excel in sports (tennis grand slams) or business.
- slim n fit body
- ironman triathlon
-ultra marathon
- anarpurna range 21days hike
- hike the Everest
- travel to North + South Poles
- dive to the deepest part of ocean
- go to Space

Comments:
This question helped you to think without limitations. There is a good chance you wrote here things that you really want to do.

No comments: