Sunday, May 01, 2011

Bye bye gambier height

I ve stayed in gambier height since 2004..when I first got back from jb to work in moto... Many memories here... From the beginning with my ex.. Then cried in the room... Etc... N my navy friends all in one house... Then we get to see how hard intel ppl work... Then the many cooking together.. Many bbq at the balcony.... Korean bbq... N ah bee here mess up the house...my first baking... Heng's first chilled cheese cake... Our house furniture kept shifted by su... Unpacking bagss with KE whenever he back from japan...accompany my housemate when his sis passes away...star, moon, sun playing torch light at balcony...Etc etc... So many memories..wow... Tomorrow is the day I shift out.. Mmm bye bye, gambier heights!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: