Wednesday, July 06, 2011

my vege

wow, since a week after i sow the seeds of parsley, basil, and lettuce...................y la y......... no sign of germinating..... weird...

I complained to TM yesterday about my house's internet line..intermittently disconnect always......and..to my surprise, this morning they called, and told me they have did something at the connection to my house and ask me to monitor the connectivity.. Wow, Amazingly fast! :D So now my line is up and running smoothly...............and i am happy listening to the online music. :D Bravo, TM!

After about a month+ i am in my new team..So far i am quite happy with it.
Each day i get to travel to sites and monitor the contractors to do the installation.
I get to talk to them, understand them, get to see many things outside instead of BORED office.
I am glad for all these.
My darling is also ok with me travelling... hheheeh, perhaps it's due to now i am only travelling in Penang still... We will see when i need to travel out of state...ahhaha...

2 more weekends to my PD triathlon.. WAh lah!!!!! I am quite ok with the swim n the cycling part... ahhaha, but the 10km running.......hahaahahhaa............................. oh boy.

Happy World Heritage Day!! Penang.. kekekekekke................

No comments: