Sunday, July 24, 2011

ok ..2nd time





ok, so i did my 2nd triathlon yesterday at PD again.
My training were really BAD compared to last year..at least i ran a few full marathons last year before the PD triathlon.

n .... haizzzzzzzzzzzz..............................
i look so DAMN fat in my PD triathlon photos this year...
56KG is no joke.
Make me look less than a triathlete, but more like an AUNTY......!!!!
n GOSH, even those AUNTIES also ran and cycle FASTER than me..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grrr!!!!!

This is me.......

Vs.... the IDEA of a TRIATHLETE.
(source from http://nickgrantham.com/get-off-your-bike-and-lift-some-weights/)

I am sometimes very COMPETITIVE person.........and i HATE to lose! grrrrrrrrrrr!
But................... A WORD summarize it all........................... LAZINESS......
Did not train, so what to expect?

but.............APA LARRR................... the FAT pictures are the HUGE turn OFF for me..... grrrrrrrrrr...!!!! Have you seen an hippopotamus riding an road bike.............. :(

haizzzzzzzzzz........haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............!!!!!

HATE it!!!

Now next is to go and TIME my 3KM swimming timing...........and We will see.................!!

No comments: