Sunday, August 13, 2006

Finally...

Ha.. Finally.. Last Saturday... I got my Pensonic Oven for RM119... after my fren susah payah fetch me here and there... hahaa... pi Gurney.. then pi Makro..(due to silap memory..).. then pi Tesco... tapi..aiseh.. the offer sudah habis.. tak boleh beli with Rm99 already...

Also got myself a book of "low fat, Low cholestrol cooking" haahhaa..

Then balik rumah.. wah, my mum was more excited than me.. showing me hundreds of recipe... brought me beli ini itu....... hahaahhaa........

So.. mm, let's see when my 1st cookies gonna come out.. kekekee

1 comment:

navy1048 said...

i paiseh ma... later oven spoilt.. i cari u meh.. haha.. now oven spoilt.. i cari tesco...kasih scold scold ma.. kekeke...

Ok ok.. if i make cookies ah.. sure i bring for u a bit.. if jadi la.. hahahahahhaa