Sunday, August 27, 2006

Reader Digest Subscription

mm, received letters from Citibank, asking me to participate in the RM200,000 competition.. hahaa.. and subscribe to RM148, 12 months copy of Reader Digest + 1 free copy.. + 1 watch and 1 backpack for outing... mm...

Been thinking of subscribing Reader Digest for long... and... wah.. Impulse.. i just follow the procedures tulis there... subscribe lor.. and.. ahem ahem... anticipating.. with prayer.... wah.. Dunno God want to allow me to win the Rm200K or not... wahahahaha....................... :D

Checking my accounts... adui....... my savings seems stagnant for long... monthly spending exceeds 3K ... somemore extra itu insuranse coming... also Nepal trip...... wah wah wah....... !!

Always i am having a budget of 1.8K monthly... ahem............. Guess, it's time for me to clear things up again?... Cut down other expenses like clothing?? mm.. Let's see how this month goes......... must start praying that God will guide me in spending wisely... ya...... :D

Sept upcoming big debt:
credit card ~3K
if only my expenses =1.8K.. wah.. still i gotta have 4.8K ler..... amboiii......

Nepal masih hutang 2K... amboiiiii..........

Start thinking... weekend, i must cook porridge with fried eggs already.... kekekee.....

And pray hard for the 200K thing... !! ahhaa... so, u all pray pray for me ah...... kekekekeke......

No comments: