Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A growing plant..

This morning.. as i spoke to "a tiny growing plant".. many things hits me.......... and i prayed............. and suddenly i recalled.."What is it that God is trying to shape me now?"..

Ya.. and that thinking made the whole situation to have a paradigm shift..where i start to view thing from another angle. I am glad the conversation ended well.. And i am glad that i am able to implement pastor's teaching last night in today's life... :D

Just note this down that... as a tiny plant started to grow.. i should have look at thing from another angle.. not to care about what is the past.. but to encourage the growing of the plant, isn't it? The plant is still tiny and yet, it is so determined... I hope God will hold it strong.....

Many things flash through my mind.... "What about my needs?".."what about me???... mee?? me and i??"... But again.... The Lord said in

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law"

Patience... ya... i am lack of those... Perhaps, He is trying to shape me?

:D

No comments: