Tuesday, August 01, 2006

some photos from HK..

well well.. i got this photos posted from bottom til up.......... so lazy to adjust... Forgive me lor.. Some is my personal photos.. wahahaha.... just notice i got many facial expressions... (perasaan case...) don vommit lar.... wahahaha...

Well.. this HK trip.. did not clear things up for me.. but instead.. i think i mess up quite a lot.......... ah!!... Been down for few days and last night i prayed once again....... In despair... :(

I hope God will answer me soon........ Father..father.. Where are you?... Hear my cry...............

my kick again!!...

Macau Airport...

Macau...

kekee... MRT station.....

The street....again.

The prawns..

the food......

the street...

ha.. try to be Gold Fish........

another reaction.. i think i can fight Jim carey already..

one of my naughty reaction.. wahahahaa....

Yeah.. stair case... Just shiok sendiri..

night scene.. different view from Victoria Peak.. cannot find place to place camera lorr.... haaha..

ha.. ha..

ha.. awesome.. isn't it?

see how humid HK is?

ha... gaya.. :P

Bush and i.....

Bruce lee and i..(must i mention his name??)

some nice little kuih muih?..

My breakfast.. po lor pau?..

1 comment:

ChinAki said...

girl..do not be anxious..God heard your cries..but you have to give Him some times to do the best for You. Good things usually need to wait :) Cheer Cheer!

God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? (Number 23:19)

He has been faithful, isn't He?