Monday, August 21, 2006

My 1st baking..

ha.. seems very long time never update blog.. wanted to but..too tied up with Team Building...at bukit merah.. Thursday n Friday. Then Saturday was busy bringing kids out.. haha.. So, Yeah.. Sunday!.. Manage to make my 1st Oat cookies.. then 2nd.. Raisin cookies.. (actually suppose to make Spinach one..tapi.. tak tau spinach mana satu..wahahahhahaha).. then 3rd is snow ball... ha..

ehem... bought a new electric mixer from Tesco.. ~Rm34..

FInally all mixed..... Oat Cookies..

yeah.. this is the Oat Cookies.. in my NEWLY BOUGHT oven... :D

wah... become bigger..wah.. nice nice.. excited..!!

Ding.. Ding...!!!.. That's my Oven's calling me.....
Final Product..haahahh So happyyyyyy..

Compare to my recipe.. ee..ada macam, isn't it??.. but why my cookies soft soft punya...........hahahaaaa...

NEXT... Raisin punya......

everybody seems to love this the most.....

Next..... 3rd one.. SNOW Ball.... hahahaa...... Funny lorrr.. 1st time i know egg white when beat with electric mixer...so fast become fluffy..(correct spelling ke..) hahaa..
..snowball in oven....

hahaa........ looks ugly..... and then hor..everybody seems to hate this the most............

End of my baking story... kekkekeke....

No comments: